- Only candidates from Phone/Tablet/Laptop metal case manufacturing should apply
- Only candidates who have 15+ years of experience should apply
About Our Client
Our client is a global MNC which is venturing into EMS industry and has a plan to setup multi-million dollar project in Bangalore to produce metal cases for phones. They are looking for either a Process head or multiple process heads who know about injection moulding, anodizing, CNC, Fixtures etc.
Reporting into the Business Head and managing a team, you will be responsible for
- Setting up the entire process and the layout at the project site
- Component Engineering
- Selecting the vendors
- Commissioning the process
- Liasioning with engineering consultants
- Liasioning with the customer of the client
- Risk Analysis
The Successful Applicant
Ideally you an engineer with overall 15+ years of experience in working in metal case manufacturing setups for electronic devices. You should have sound knowledge of atleast one process out of these: CNC, Injection Moulding, Anodizing and Fixtures. You should have worked with organizations such as Jabil Green Point, Hon Hei Precision, Sanmina, Pegatron, Wistron, Foxconn, Flextronics, Casetek and Catcher etc. You can also be appointed as a consultant or advisor.
What's on Offer
Excellent Work Culture