VM Assistant Manager
Proud of the brand
Full of opportunity for cross function and cross region cooperation
About Our Client
Our client is a leading design house of trendy accessories and lifestyle collections, with a long-standing reputation built on quality craftsmanship. They are now looking for a VM Assistant Manager to oversee all of their stores.
- Responsible for executing, delivering and supporting department responsibilities which include: Monthly Flagship floor set installations, In-Season management / communications, training and events installation
- Responsible for stores and work with local distributor in respect to all field visual merchandising
- Manages in-store presentation strategy for market by understanding trends and business requirements while working within established brand parameters
- Liaison between Supervisor and Stores (e.g. In-Season changes, Initiatives, Pilot tests and Roll-outs, etc.) Support all Public Relations and special Events installations
- Support regional team in terms of training Store Management, in-store VMs and retail team on Coach visual standards, window displays, props and fixtures usage.
- Work hand in hand with regional Field VM team at each floor sets at flagship locations, oversee the mapping out of merchandising floor plans, coordinate with production team for monthly flagship window and other creative.
- Conduct monthly VM Audits and regular key doors visits to ensure Guidelines and Standards are being adhered to and consistency achieved.
- Identify and execute on-going training opportunities aligned with VM rollouts, workshops and Global curriculum for in-store VM and store staff.
- Work with Supervisor to identify, develop and execute business opportunities.
- Partner with Supervisor and local staff to elevate Tiered Store environments and presentations through powerful Product Presentations and decorative enhancement opportunities.
- Support store installation monthly through hands-on execution.
The Successful Applicant
- Diploma or above, preferably in Design, Fashion, Visual Merchandising
- 3+ years of Retail Visual Merchandising experience
- Experience from a luxury brand is desirable
- Fluent spoken and written English and Chinese (Mandarin)
- Strong communication skills for supporting store visits/walkthroughs and to interact with a diverse group at all levels of management.
- Ability to interpret Visual Merchandising direction based on complexities of assortment/store design.
- Strong attention to details (e.g. lighting, standards, fixture placement, cleanliness, etc.)
- Understands symmetrical vs. asymmetrical as it relates to product presentation and fixture placement.
- Experience with facilitating new store openings, managing teams and supporting regional team.
- Demonstrate the ability to balance creative and business while staying true to brand expectations
- Awareness of fashion trends and possess the ability to filter what is appropriate for the company.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary and fringe benefit
- Flexible working environment