(US) Tooling and Fixture Mechanical Engineer
5~7 years working experience in ME design field.
Strong communication, positive attitude
About Our Client
Our company is growing global fitness brand looking to incorporate current technology and best practices into the design of tooling and fixtures to support our non-traditional view on the development and manufacturing of our products.
- Work with the Hardware Design and Quality Engineering to support the development of tooling and fixtures required for the inspection of complex parts.
- Collaborate with our internal and external teams to support state of the art tooling strategies and tool development projects.
- Assists with the technical design reviews of assembly equipment, measurement requirements, test fixtures and gauges.
- Evaluates and if necessary updates procedures and methods to successfully design, fabricate and validate assembly fixtures and other tooling through vendors or within the development system.
- Support the development and fabrication of inspection fixtures to support our internal measurement team's needs.
- Establish fixture and tool requirements, design special tooling and justify and acquire tooling and equipment necessary to simplify and control manufacturing processes.
- Develops processes, methods, tooling, and process controls for new products; supervises their assembly and proofing.
- Recommends incorporation of new technology for company applications where feasible and practical.
The Successful Applicant
- BS in mechanical engineering, manufacturing engineering, electrical engineering, or other technical discipline.
- 5-7 years' experience in tooling and automation
- Expertise in Solidworks and Mold Flow analysis
- Strong communications skills in Mandarin and English
- Problem solving and analyses, careful and systematic evaluation of information, possible alternatives, and consequences
- Thinks conceptually and intuitively, linking problems and symptoms to identify underlying issues and root causes
- Makes sound decisions in a timely and confident manner
- Ability to coordinate with outside suppliers
- Machine shop, injection molding, die casting and welding knowledge
What's on Offer
- Attractive salary package.
- Global exposure in growing business.
- Branding company with MNC environment.