US Product Manufacturing Engineer
5 years Engineering experience in a hands-on manufacturing environment
Attractive Salary package and Good Career progression
About Our Client
US IOT company, dedciated to innovative product and fitness product
- Collaborate with cross-functional engineering teams to ensure robust DFM/DFA, providing expertise in manufacturability
- Participate in supplier sourcing, qualification, and integration of components and vendors used in Peloton's products; collaborate with Quality team to define requirements for shipment
- Communicates with ODMs, CMs, and vendors to prioritize and solve problems and understand/refine technical requirements for products and processes.
- Performs detailed material, labor, and outside processing cost calculations.
- Creates Manufacturing Instructions and SOP's for new products and product changes.
- Manages the manufacturing change order process.
- Creates plans, schedules, and timelines to manage NPI launch and transition to production.
- Designs machining and assembly fixtures and tooling.
- Researches and recommends new applications for existing materials, products, and processes.
- Analyzes factory capacity and capability, recommends equipment purchases.
- Performs product/process analysis for cost reduction, quality improvement, and improved efficiency.
- Partners with Supply Chain team to identify, analyze, and qualify new suppliers.
- Performs other duties as assigned by management.
The Successful Applicant
* Four-year college degree in an Engineering discipline is required. Mechanical or Manufacturing is preferred.
* 5 or more years Engineering experience in a hands-on manufacturing environment is required (NPI to volume MFG stage)
* Experience working with Asian CMs/ODMs industry is strongly preferred.
* Hands-on, CNC machining, assembly, testing, heat treating, welding, stamping, pressing, bending, plastic injection molding and finishing, machine controls (CNC, PLC, HMI)
* Microsoft Office applications and CAD/CAM (SolidWorks preferred).
* Interpret engineering drawings, tolerances, GD&T
* Value-Stream Mapping, Process Mapping, Kaizen, Lean, 5S, Statistical Process Control
* Managing large manufacturing capital projects.
What's on Offer
- Attractive salary package.
- Great career progression.
- Excellent MNC company culture & direct communication.