US listed, fortune 400 MNC HRBP/ Ast Manager (Taipei)
Profitable, stable business with Eco-friendly business model
Competitive salary scheme and rich regional exposure
About Our Client
- A global leader in water, hygiene and infection prevention solutions and services. With annual sales of $13 billion and more than 45,000 associates, it delivers comprehensive solutions, data-driven insights and personalized service to advance food safety, maintain clean and safe environments, optimize water and energy use, and improve operational efficiencies and sustainability for customers in the food, healthcare, hospitality and industrial markets in more than 170 countries around the world.
- Collaborate with region CoE to lead Compensation & Benefits projects and mega processes in Taiwan, work with hiring managers and respective HRBP in local implementation, associate communication and related administration.
- Consolidate payroll data and related tax filing information, liaise with Finance partners and payroll vendor to ensure timely and accurate payroll reports and payment delivery.
- Maintain and optimize HRIS (Workday) to ensure data accuracy and promote system efficacy for user experience, HR processes and analytical reports/output.
- Provide consultation to management team in related statutory labor regulations and market survey results, ensure local practices / HR policies to comply with legal requirements and governance as well as proper market positioning.
- Build business acumen and provide advice from HR perspectives in related employment and compensation change, including short-term incentive program re-design and communication, job transfer, termination and/or retirement.
- Build an effective relationship with respective BU/division leaders and provide consultation and support in all aspects of employment related affairs, including company policies & procedures, organization and job change, employment related issue from hiring to termination, performance management and talent development.
- Collaborate with business leaders and line mangers to enhance employee engagement and inclusive culture, as well as people development aligned with organization objectives.
- Lead or involve in the implementation of HR related programs while required.
The Successful Applicant
- 8 years and above experience in HR field, with C&B experience in Multinational company will be required. Working experience in Talent Acquisition function will be preferred.
- Familiar with Taiwan labor regulations and statutory requirements.
- Good learning agility in building business acumen and adopting HR system (Workday)
- Excellent interpersonal skill to support managers and associates
- Work independently with good teamwork spirit
- Proficiency in English and MS-office
What's on Offer
- Profitable, stable business with Eco-friendly business model.
- Competitive salary scheme and rich regional exposure