US IoT Company: Engineering Program Manager
Great exposure to join a fast growing company
Potential career progression for leadership
About Our Client
Our client is a US based start-up, providing their IoT quality products to the enterprise.
The company finished B round funding on 2018 and currently working with US Tier 1 players with a strong product roadmap.
- To build, drive and own product development from concept to launch.
- As the liaison between US Hardware team and ODM.
- Provide professional advises and making decision to push the projects.
- Identify and solve the conflicts or issues to execute project efficiently.
- Communicate and understnad the technical issues.
- Willingness to push even when uncomfortable to secure project deliveries
The Successful Applicant
-Strong communication skill with decision making ability.
-3 years or above project leading or product managing experiences.
-Master degree of engineering in mechanical or electronic field as a preferred.
-Flexibility to travel between China and Taiwan and joining conference call during US working hours.
-Fluent English to speak up to push the project along with both the ODM and US office.
What's on Offer
-Competitive salary package
-Great opportunity to work closely in a global function and reporting to HQ.
-Career progression and leadership opportunity.