US HW Engineer
US global MNC company with good work and life balance culture/environment
3~5 years HW system development experiences
About Our Client
US company with fast growing business for innovation health-care product
- Contribute to hardware design for devices and/or device subsystem
- Follow hardware product development through the entire life cycle
- Schematic capture, layout oversight, bringup, and debug of sub-systems
- Define test criteria, draft test plans, and execute tests
- Contribute to technology investigation projects to prepare new features and technologies for use in future products
- Some travel to Asia for builds and tactical problem solving
The Successful Applicant
- 3 years of industry experience
- Comfortable working closely with interdisciplinary teams
- Knowledge in one or more of the following areas: batteries, power supplies, displays, touch, wireless protocols, MCUs, signal integrity, mixed signal analog & audio, power management, biometric sensors
- Knowledge of the PCB design process Experience with Cadence or Altium tools
- Hands-on experience with EE lab instruments and their use in verification and troubleshooting
- Experience using Python to automate tasks/lab measurements
- Bonus points for experience with data analysis tools like Pandas for Python, R, Minitab, JMP
- Detail-oriented with experience documenting designs and processes
What's on Offer
- Attractive salary package.
- Happy hours.
- Annual leave.
- Fun environment.