US EE hardware Engineer (IOT)
5+ years HW product development experience in surveillance product
Work and life balance, global view and team
About Our Client
US leading company, dedicated in security and surveillance product development.
Reduce crime in neighborhoods and empower consumers by creating homes and communities with its suite of smart home security products.
- prototype and develop electrical HW and, in some cases, embedded FW for it
- Design and test systems and subsystems to meet program objective
- Select materials and component technologies to meet program objectives
- Perform failure analysis and solution validation to complete successful product development
- Provide detailed design and product documentation
- Conduct field failure analysis and solution evaluation for production product issues
- Provide cross-functional program integration support to ensure team success
Your work will enable your project teams to achieve timely delivery of products
The Successful Applicant
- Masters degree or equivalent experience.
- Design experience with micro-controllers or embedded software Design experience integrating component modules (I/O, Displays, Batteries, PCBs, etc.)
- Design experience with IoT Networks such as Zigbee or Z-Wave
- Working knowledge of materials process validation (SPC, Cp, CpK)
- Demonstrated design experience with high volume/high finish consumer electronics component
- Experience in design, prototyping and debugging electronics systems
- Product validation experience (e.g. EMI/EMC, FCC, Cycle Testing, Environmental Testing).
- Factory experience
- Experience using Hardware lab equipment such as digital scope, logic analyzer, and soldering skills
- Experience with technical document writing using Visio, Word, Excel, and/or PowerPoint
- Experience with Revision control/Document control
What's on Offer
- Good salary package.
- Happy hour.
- Annual leave.
- Able to work with global innovative team.
- US culture.