US Company: Automation Engineer
US Company Factory looking for Automation / Process Improvement Engineer
Competitive Salary Package, great company benefits and career development
About Our Client
Our client is a global semiconductor design & manufacturing company. Innovate with analog ICs & embedded processors, software.
- Support to build the automation system to improve the factory production.
- Coordinate with the local teams such as manufacturing, engineering, quality and planning teams to deliver project result.
- Execute improvement projects for factory operation performance. And set up automation strategy and process flow.
The Successful Applicant
- Familiar with semiconductor process.
- 3 + years experiences on SEMI equipment automation hardware/ software implementation / integration.
- Familiar with automation project such as Robotic Arm, AGV etc.
What's on Offer
- 15 days annual leave for the first year.
- Great company benefits
- Competitive salary package