Treasury & Markets Auditor-Banking
Great career progression
Friendly working environment
About Our Client
This company is a leading financial services group in Asia, they provide employees a happy working environment and many opportunities for their career path.
- Prepare audit planning and undertake audit engagements as assigned by Audit Team Lead.
- Review new products/services, systems and major enhancements with significant risk impacts on a timely basis as designated by Audit Team Lead, to ensure that risks have been identified and adequate controls are present.
- Advise and apprise promptly Audit Team Lead and/or Head of Audit for Taiwan of major risks, controls and regulatory issues arisen during the audit.
- Plan, execute and complete all audits in accordance with departmental and professional standards.
- Provide audit team members with proper guidance, coaching and supervision in delivering quality audit services focused on key risk areas. Assist Audit Team Lead in ensuring that audit assignments are executed on time, with quality, within scope and budget.
- Update and maintain audit risk matrices, including audit work papers for each audit engagement.
- Test and follow up all outstanding audit issues for proper implementation during each audit engagement.
- Keep abreast of own professional development to enhance one's skills and competence.
- Maintain key relationships with middle level management and stakeholders, raise potential risk and control issues to audit management through continuous monitoring for areas designated by Audit Team Lead.
- Prepare audit related regulatory reporting, day-to-day inquiries handling, regulatory inspection co-ordination as designated by Audit Team Lead. And support the department's general administration matters.
The Successful Applicant
- At least 3 years' experience with relevant business or auditing background in a financial institution.
- T&M and market risk management exposure is preferred.
- Degree holder in any field, while banking, finance and accounting degree is preferred.
- Relevant professional or post-graduate qualifications (e.g. CIA, CFSA, etc.) would be considered desirable.
- Ability to maintain objectivity and independence.
- Ability to establish effective relationships with business executives.
- Proactive problem solving, influencing and negotiating skills.
- Analytical skill, logical mind, and creativity required to resolve complicated problems and identify innovative control related alternatives or opportunities.
- Strong learning capabilities with a keen desire to support the learning of others.
- Professional auditing, accounting and/or banking background with relevant experience and core competence.
- Planning and other project management skills.
- Writing, presentation and overall communication skills.
- Good knowledge of the designated business, and/or functional and regulatory regimes.
What's on Offer
- Attractive salary package and bonus
- Great career progression
- Friendly working environment
- Solid training program