Training and Education Specialist/ Supervisor
Join this young and talented team
Attractive package offer
About Our Client
Our client is a world-leading medical company that focuses on producing dental implants and personalised prosthetics.
- Initiate, plan, and arrange Training and Education programs.
- Develop and maintain positive and productive relationships with key speakers
- Work and support the Product Team and Sales team to build Training and Education contents.
- Manage all aspects of Training and Education programs.
- Budget management for Training and Education programs.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's or equivalent degree required; dental related is a plus
- Ability to work within budget, meet critical deadlines, and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Fluent in Mandarin and English (oral and written).
- Flexible, detailed orientated, and able to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Minimum of 3 years proven event management/marketing communications role; experience in dental or medical devices is preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft software such as Word, Power Point, and Excel
What's on Offer
Our client provides a great global opportunity to interact with health professionals from all over the world.