Trade Marketing Specialist
Great working environment with mutual respect
Strong ownership and able to do the BIG job
About Our Client
Our client is a famous Food & Beverage company in the world. They have a fun and energetic culture all over the world. They are now going to recruit a Trade Marketing Specialist to support all the modern trade channels.
- Lead the development of the trade marketing strategies, utilising trade and marketing experience to recommend best trade-led activities to drive sales.
- Recommend and support trade activity proposals with analytical backing, following the brand guidelines whilst protecting the brand image.
- Support the creation and development of all channel communications that contribute to the timely execution of the brand initiatives at internal, trade or shopper level.
- Responsible for commercial/insights/research analysis and reporting
- Responsible for all visibility items including coolers, customer-specific displays, customised print material and all merchandising selling tools.
The Successful Applicant
- At least 3 years solid trade marketing experience in well-known FMCG companies
- Clear understanding of markets, sales & distribution, competitor activity, consumer behaviour in FMCG context.
- Strong analytical ability and commercial acumen to understand financial statements and market trends.
- Strategic thinking able to lead the sales strategy.
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Mandarin. Strong MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point) skills.
- Motivation, Team Skills & entrepreneurial spirit.
What's on Offer
- Attractive career progression and competitive salary
- Able to do the BIG job with strong ownership