- Strong brand awareness
- Great company vision
About Our Client
Our client is a global healthcare leader that helps people live more fully at all stages of life. They have wide range of product portfolio. They are now looking for a Trade Marketing Manager in Taiwan to oversee one of their key category.
- Coordinate and drive the translation of trade marketing strategy to tactics, including resource allocation with optimal management of resource mix
- Develop and executes trade marketing campaigns including new user recruitment, loyalty programs, commercial partners' training courses, generate branding & POP materials
- Employ strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer data/ internal data across multiple channels and touch points.
- Have good understanding of market dynamics so to identify trends and insights for tacking actions.
- Collaborate cross-functionally to leverage shopper information to inform channel marketing strategies
- Be responsible for trade spend/ A&P budget with precise management
- Experience with project management to lead team to achieve the project goal setting under project timeline
The Successful Applicant
- Proven trade marketing record in FMCG industry with 8+ years experience, sales or marketing experience are preferred/plus
- Good command of English to work with local/ regional team
- Strong interpersonal skill and strong abilities to work under multi-tasking with time-bound
- Strong number and financial capabilities to develop project and ROI analysis and come out business recommendation.
- Solid people management experience
- Strategic team player with growth mindset
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary package and fringe benefit
- Nice company culture and team environment