Trade Marketing Manager
Strong product portfolio
Great company vision and culture
Our client is a well-known multinational Food & Beverage company in the world. They invest a lot to become sustainable in a generation and also improve the wellbeing for families around the world. They are now looking for a Trade Marketing Manager in Taiwan to handle their assigned category.
- Align prioritized customer specific activations for the segment, required incremental to the cluster plan to deliver our market growth aspirations.
- Grounded in shopper and customer insight, develop and execute specific customer activation initiatives that deliver the short and long term brand portfolio aspirations, drives optimal physical availability, engages the shopper and drives conversion.
- Effectively adapt and adjust activity plans to reflect the changing customer and internal environment.
- Fully responsible for utilizing shopper & retailers insights and leading the implementation, integration & planning to create Disruptive customer activation plans which drive conversion
- Deliver an annual activation plan which is aligned to company choices, category growth drivers, customer needs and influences shoppers throughout the path to purchase.
- 3+ years solid trade marketing experience in well-known FMCG companies
- Ability to assess needs, propose mutually beneficial solutions, overcome objections, demonstrate resilience and manage conflict with a positive & confident mind-set to maximize mutual value.
- Good numeracy and analytical skills and experience of applying a wide range of analytics that drive insights and actions for complex customers and a variety of business situations.
- Good business acumen with an understanding and application of the sales cycle, trends and broader business implications to making judgments and recommendations for action.
- Strong interpersonal skills and proven ability to develop long term, effective and influential business relationships with multiple stakeholders.
- Growth mindest, embrace changes with high flexibility
- Good communication and interpersonal skills in both English and Mandarin
- Competitive salary package and fringe benefit
- Dynamic and great company culture