Trade Marketing Manager - Professional Channels
Market leader with strong potential growth
Our client is a well-known FMCG and nutrition company in the world. They are now looking for a Trade Marketing Manager to handle professional channels in Taiwan.
- Analize and propose customer development plans with involvement of sales manager and sales reps, to deliver annual top-line plan
- Develop product marketing materials(such as product book, label, package design…) through leveraging regional support and global assets
- Develop trade marketing strategy and programs, aligning with the brand direction
- Develop trade marketing support materials and research needed to execute the plan most effectively
- Manage and best utilize agreed annual budget
- Execution of annual trade marketing and regional plans by influencing and coordinating sales team for execution excellence
- Effectively communicate with regional team or customers, for deployment of designed programs
- Initiate and leverage agency to design local-relevant marketing initiatives, and with inputs from line manager and sales as appropriate
- Work closely with sales team to promote merchandising excellence
- Establish and maintain excellent relationships with all internal and external stakeholders
- 6+ years solid trade marketing experience in well-known MNC companies
- Experienced in engaging HCP is a plus
- Strong organizing & coordination ability, able to consolidate company's information & convert to competitive advantage in promotional material and programs
- Strong in influencing others, imparting knowledge in a concise and effective manner
- Strong logical thinking ability, deliberate questioning in a comprehensive, thorough manner, able to maintain balance & principle persistence
- Strong ability in handling customer relations, superior communication skills, can solve questions & challenges encountered from work in a timely manner
- Good analysis skill and detailed-oriented.
- Active team player, work independently, self-motivated.
- Creative thinking, logical thinking and with strong sense of urgency.
- Flexibility and skills of handling complexity.
- Good in computer skill and presentation skill.
- Fluent English and Mandarin, speaking, reading and writing
- Competitive salary package and fringe benefit
- Great company culture and team environment