Trade Marketing Category Manager
Clear company vision and values
Great product portfolio
About Our Client
Our client is a well-known FMCG company in the world. They seek to help people realize a brighter, enriching and more beautiful future, by unlocking the inherent goodness within nature using modern science, research and technology. They are now recruiting a Trade Marketing Category Manager in Taiwan.
- Assist category development and 5P's deployment cross channel based on shopper insights and trade expertise.
- Assist New Product trade launch plan and trade budget management.
- Drive and Implement Trade Marketing Strategy
- Working closely with all aspects of the business to gather product and channel insights.
- Utilize data and shopper insights to provide recommendations to drive category distribution and market share
- Overseeing day to day channel operations in dedicated local markets by region.
The Successful Applicant
- At least 5 years trade marketing experiences in FMCG industry with e-commerce experience is plus
- Can do attitude, down to earth and hands on
- Good command of English in writing and speaking. Proficient in Windows office
- Confident, passionate, good communication and presentation skills, strategic planning, good at numbers and a great team player
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary package and fringe benefit
- Solid training with career development opportunities
- Harmonious working environment