Top tier retail MNC: HR Assistant Manager/HRBP
In-depth exposure from some of the top tier luxury brands
Rich resource for the HR department and career progression at the regional level
About Our Client
- A major player in the perfumes, make-up and skincare markets, the Perfumes & Cosmetics division groups together major historic Houses as well as young brands with strong potential.
* Responsible for compensation & benefit analysis, review, and reports including market compensation survey; partner with HR Head in company employee compensation review process
* Professional HRBP service including an end to end recruitment, onboarding/offboarding management, organization, and talent review, HC and succession planning
* Partner with HR Head in management of employee performance & career review process, individual performance/improvement management, and employee relations.
* Design and implement an engagement program to identify opportunities and risks; cooperate with Sales Managers to identify retail competencies and conduct retail talent mapping and succession planning.
* Implement global initiatives/projects such as Talent Development, Ethics & Compliance Program, Organization Management & Review, and group audit review as well as execution
* Responsible for organizational reports and analysis, and systems/platforms for Taiwan BU
* Time & attendance management and payroll preparation for multiple brands
* Support special projects and/or ad hoc tasks that go to supporting the business and its teams
The Successful Applicant
* Goal-oriented, highly organized, and successful with managing multiple priorities
* Strong relationship building skills at all levels of the business; proven ability to influence and communicate effectively
* Organized and detail-oriented and a team player
* Sound judgment and mature business acumen; ability to make quality decisions under pressure
What's on Offer
- In-depth exposure from some of the top tier luxury/retail brands
- Rich resource for the HR department and career progression at the regional level