- Rich regional exposure and a flexible, diverse culture
- Competitive salary scheme and diverse rotation program
About Our Client
- The leader in materials engineering solutions used to produce virtually every new chip and advanced display in the world.
- Our expertise in modifying materials at atomic levels and on an industrial scale enables customers to transform possibilities into reality.
- Lead on the creation of a recruiting and interviewing plan for each open position Leverage relationships with outside vendors, web sites and niche posting sites
- Conduct regular follow-ups with hiring managers/HRBP to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation
- Build quality relationships with internal customers and external agencies, universities, institutes and associations
- Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting
- Build networks to find qualified candidates and fill open positions efficiently and effectively
- Utilize appropriate sourcing channels (Internet, referrals, recruitment vendor and post openings in appropriate venues (Job board and internal pipeline)
- Provide salary proposal to hiring manager, negotiate with candidate, finalize and proceed offer process in Workday
- Guide and implement company activities to promote employment
- Utilize Workday system for sourcing, reporting, metrics and provide feedback to streamline the recruitment process
- Cultivate a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need
- Assist new recruiters on recruiting processes and tools
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Relevant experience in recruiting search firm or in-house staffing.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Mandarin fluently.
- Passionate in Talent Acquisition function
What's on Offer
- Join World Top 1 Semiconductor & Display equipment Tech compan
- Be able to involve in End-to-End recruitment strategy
- Create Business impact by recruiting niche skills Engineering talents
- Lead/Involve Country & Global level Talent Acquisition Projects
Quote job ref
+886 2 8729 8225