Top tier MNC nordic luxury/jewelry brand: HR Manager
Running over 100+ years in the group, stil going strong in diverse designer area
Rich regional exposure and competitive salary scheme
About Our Client
- A designer brand running over 100+ years within the group, still going strong in diverse designer area.
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Maintains organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; consulting managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes.
- New employee induction program and appraisal.
- Training Plan and implement (Retail, Back office)
- Talent / Succession Plan and Management
3. Compensation & Benefits:
- Calculation of salaries, bonuses, retirement payment etc., and operations related to payment
- Maintains a payroll plan by conducting periodic salary surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing HR budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions.
- Maintains employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs, rends, and relevant laws; recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit claims; obtaining and evaluating benefit contract bids; benefit programs.
4. Evaluation and Performance review
- Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results. (KPI)
- Generate Monthly Staff sales result for sales team. To provide sales leaders (sales manager, store manager to following the individual sales results and improvement for next month)
- Conduct Annual Performance Evaluation Program.
- Conduct interview with under-performance staff. Communication and preparing replacing process if needed.
5. People management and Policy compliance:
- Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource governmental requirements.
- Conduct and coordinate the Working Rules of staff according to relevant laws and operational needs.
- Maintains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records.
- Completes human resource operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results. Ex. employee insurance, salary payment.
6. Budget planning and controlling / Rolling Forecast
- Manage both, the Operational budget and the Personnel budget
- Control and maximize the use of the budget within the approved range
7. Handling labor disputes and employee issues
The Successful Applicant
- More than 8 years of HR related work and management.
- Familiar with labour regulations / personnel system / logical thinking ability / planning ability / execution power / communication coordination ability / team leadership ability / problem solving ability.
- Excellent command of English in speaking and writing.
- Logical mindset / Enthusiasm / confidence / active / active / positive thinking
What's on Offer
- Rich regional exposure and competitive salary scheme