Top tier MNC FMCG: HR Business Partner (AM level)
Rich cross regions/markets HR exposures
Dominated market share with highly profitable business in TW
About Our Client
- Global Top Employer with 53,000+ employee across more than 180 markets.
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries.
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations.
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women's Day Best Practice winner.
- Seal Award winner - one of 50 most sustainable companies.
- Partner with leaders to identify team and organizational needs, evaluate options and develop solutions.
- Build effective partnerships with senior managers.
- Collaborate with line management on mentor and feedback efforts, people and performance decisions, employee engagement, communications, talent management development, organizational change initiatives and program rollouts.
- Empower the organisational change initiatives through a focus on shifts to culture, leadership and management requirements.
- Execute employee engagement strategies.
- Drive employee relations at local site.
The Successful Applicant
- HR Business partnering experience is crucial.
- Effective communication skills in English.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to adapt to change quickly and multi-task assignments.
- Proven strong project management skills.
- Strong analytical skills, ability to critically assimilate and assess data.
- Strong leadership and influencing skills; ability to drive to consensus where appropriate.
- Good qualification regarding the compensation and benefit processes.
- Sound knowledge regarding the manpower planning and cost budgeting.
What's on Offer
- Rich cross regions/markets HR exposures.
- Dominated market share with highly profitable business in TW
- The company is committed to provide development opportunities to build on your own skills and expertise, including but not limited to overseas opportunities.