Top MNC Manufacturing/FMCG: Talent Management Manager (Tainan)
Rich global exposure and profitable business
Competitive salary scheme
About Our Client
- Top tier MNC in global scale and one of most profitable business
- Ensure the temporary and outsourced manpower in well supply, appropriate services provided from agent with cost monitoring to support company grow and strategy.
- Responsible for preparation, development and execution of the training plan in line with factory talent development plan.
- Act as an adviser for performance improvement.
- Assist on facilitate talent review on talent identifying, developing talents for further succession planning at local and global level.
- Business Partnership
The Successful Applicant
- University degree (preferably a degree in HR, Psychology, Sociology)
- At least 3 years of experience on similar position or in the same field of expertise.
- Fluent in English, other language is an asset.
- Ms Office. Effective and professional verbal & written communication skills.
- Presentation & communication skill, creativity will be added advantage.
What's on Offer
- Rich global exposure and profitable business
- Competitive salary scheme