Testing Project Manager - Financial Services
Great career progression
Attractive package and beneftis
About Our Client
This company is an well known financial services company which provides great career progression to its' applicants.
- Managing the workload of a large team of testers spanning multiple deliverables to tight deadlines.
- Sign off business requirements for completeness and that test cases and be completely written based form the document.
- Ensure that Project Processes are followed
- Liaison with Development, Product Owners, Quality Assurance and the Business.
- Support the development of business requirements
- Peer Review and sign off of UAT Test Plans and Scripts written by UAT Analysts
- Lead the writing of procedures and provide training to user for projects worked on
- Represent Index Change on smaller projects from initialization phase right through to implementation.
- Escalate to line manager any issues/concerns and report exceptions in a timely manner.
- Manage the team in timely investigation and resolution of any client queries relevant to your role and areas of expertise.
- Able to identify, highlight and recommend to your line manager any process improvements or efficiencies that will improve the levels of quality, productivity & client service.
- Participate in any projects or initiatives, supporting the on-boarding of new business into the team.
- Strive to constantly improve your skills through any training & development that is available.
- Support your line manager in any functions as and when required.
- Promote a good teamwork ethic across the teams (including other offices), actively encouraging interaction and providing assistance to others where required.
The Successful Applicant
- A degree in finance, economics, or equivalent experience required.
- Experience of working in a SAFE Agile software development lifecycle environment.
- Demonstrable years of experience in a testing role within the financial industry and at least two years of proven team leadership and management experience.
- Understanding of the investment management and portfolio construction across asset classes.
- Knowledge of performance measurement and portfolio analysis concepts.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail with the ability to prioritize effectively, handle multiple projects under tight deadlines, identify/ flag/resolve potential issues early on.
- Proficient Excel/VBA skills
- Able to write SQL queries to interrogate and extract data from databases.
- A proven track record for achievement in delivering a high quality service.
Type of Person
- Enthusiastic and responsive to change.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and under pressure.
- Logical and structured approach.
- Ability to pay meticulous attention to detail.
- Excellent written and spoken communication and presentation skills.
- Comfortable with flexible hours
- Team player
- Highly motivated
What's on Offer
- Great career progression
- Attractive package and benefits