- Global Leading Company in Medical Device
- Strong Product portfolio with solid training program
About Our Client
The world's most comprehensive and broadly based healthcare Company, our client has the skills and resources to tackle the world's most pressing health issues.
Touching the lives of nearly a billion people every day, our client provides and continuously introduces the most advanced medical devices to Taiwan. By deeply understanding about the TW market and finding out the needs of the patients, our client has grown as a market leader in Taiwan.
- Monitor territory sales performance on an daily basis, and provide market analysis report and document on all aspects of the territory management.
- Provide clinical and training support for cases in order to engage with KOL by offering the scientific data and technical support to have the positive outcome.
Building up the strong relationship with KOL by providing appropriate products and services in response to the customer's needs
- Conduct sales reviews including market share analysis and adjust strategies & tactics accordingly to ensure execution of plans are in line with divisional or country goals.
The Successful Applicant
* Diploma above in Medical or related degree or equivalent required.
* 2 to 3 years experiences in the medical related industry
* Familiar with medical device is preferred.
* Good commend of English in reading & writing
What's on Offer
offers plenty of opportunities in a creative and rewarding environment.
an international workforce of dedicated, interdisciplinary, and highly skilled employees