Tender Manager-Construction Engineering Industry
Renewable Industry Opportunity
Regional scope, overlook APAC area
About Our Client
Our client is a key offshore wind power equipment supplier.
- Defining technical, logistical and commercial solutions for Construction and Installation scopes of Offshore Wind Projects in the Sales/bidding phase, based on the customer requirements and company best practice.
- Creating accurate, transparent and competitive budgets for the construction of Offshore Wind farms, such as transport, pre-assembly operations, Harbour, construction, commissioning, back office, manpower and vessel scopes.
- Providing project specific contract schedules for the construction scope and time schedules for the project execution phase.
- Communicating with our customers regarding Construction and Installation Scope for Sales projects, supporting and guiding the customer's expectations for technical, logistical and commercial solutions, which will provide them with the best set up for their project.
The Successful Applicant
- Knowledge of Tender and Procurement processes and contract & risk management from large scale industrial projects.
- You have extensive Contract experience, preferably from a large scale / complex business environment, personally working with and negotiating contract terms and conditions.
- You have extremely strong relationship building skills, both internally across different functions and externally towards our customers.
What's on Offer
Excellent salary package and regional exposure