Technical Support Engineer
Advantageous career development in a leading company
Great compensation and working environment
About Our Client
A company is looking for a professional Technical Support Engineer who can coordinate and support our clients directly for the Asia-Pacific and Europe facing business. They provide services to several multinational industries like E-commerce and real-time streaming video and games. Join us, if you are excited to get in on the ground level of a new and exciting software business and be an accountable consultant.
- Troubleshooting and Resolution
- Alarm Handling and Escalation
- Client Interaction
- Documentation and Reporting
The Successful Applicant
- Familiar with commercial CDN's and monitoring technologies.
- Familiar with cloud infrastructures like AWS, GCP, and cloud platforms.
- Manage and support the clients' network infrastructure, servers and services.
- Monitor clients' services and respond to graph/log anomalies, system alerts.
- Identify issues according to SOPs and experience, accelerate identified issues for resolution.
- Provide troubleshooting and support on system issues.
- Summarise and report on monitored systems for service improvement.
- Knowledge of HTTP, TLS, and SSL.
- Knowledge of TCP/IP and DNS protocols.
- Conversational skills in both English and Chinese.
What's on Offer
- Advantageous career development in a leading company
- Great compensation and working environment