- Join one of leading company in electrodeposited copper foils
- Culture focusing on cultivating talent and international working environment
About Our Client
Our client is a leading company which is well-known for the development of high-performance electrode-posited copper foils. The company mainly focused on high-class and a full range of quality foils, which could be found in smartphones, 5G devices, high speed digital, IoT, etc.
- Responsible for sales development of IC substrates copper foils to substrates makers and maintain relationships with clients.
- Lead and manage operational tasks: analyse the market, cover and benchmark competitor products, etc
- Attend industry wide meetings to better understand technical and customer base information
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams including Technical Service, Quality, Customer Care and RD Departments to meet clients' needs
The Successful Applicant
- Master/ Bachelor degree in relevant disciplines, such as: Microelectronics Engineering, Physics, Chemistry, Material Engineering or equivalent disciplines
- Prior experience in IC substrates manufacturing processes
- Strong negotiation, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills with self-disciplined mindset
- Will to travel for customers visit and the HQ visit in Europe quarterly
- Excellent English communication skills
What's on Offer
Working in an international company and with a competitive salary package