Technical Audio Support APAC - FAE - Audio MNC
Regional scope with strong exposure to international markets
Unique culture with competitive benefits and compensation
About Our Client
Our client is a European luxury electronics company which is most known for their breakthrough technology and innovation. They have a strong footprint in Asia Pacific.
You will report to the Regional Customer Service Manager.
- Maintain customer satisfaction by offering quality support in a timely and professional manner
- Responsible for handling enquiries and complaints from customers and business partners i.e. writing emails for troubleshooting, taking phone calls etc.
- Assist in delivering product training to partners and customers
- Liaise with vendors and service providers for quotation, price negotiation, renewal and service provisions
- Be the contact point in managing direct communications with network partners and consult for projects
- Provide support in relation to product set-up and maintenance for both standard and custom projects
- Assist in setups for marketing and sales event by leveraging expertise
- Participate in ad-hoc duties as assigned
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in technical engineering or related disciplines
- Solid working experience in technical support / sales support
- Proficient in English and Mandarin (both spoken and written)
- Flexible in problem solving, with excellent customer services skills
- Excellent communications skills and strong interpersonal skills
- A good team player with a "can-do" attitude and able to work independently
- Knowledgeable in Word, Excel and Powerpoint
What's on Offer
If you are looking to partner with an exciting and expanding luxury brand driven by innovation and a unique culture, this is the right job for you. Take the chance to expose yourself within an international environment and a regional role.