Team Lead - IT Service Support
Multinational working environment
Great career progression and salary package
About Our Client
An IT Services Provider in the fast-paced online e-commerce space. We are creating a team of highly skilled individuals in order to provide the highest level of service to our customers in the APAC region, while harnessing the latest technologies and innovative ideas.
- Ensure any risks, constraints or concerns are communicated that could influence the quality of the delivery and the requested timeframes.
- Ensure products, features and fixes are deployed to all required environments and that the commercial context and urgency is communicated together with the team's Product Support Coordinators.
- Collect all business and technical specifications for a project before assigning the necessary people to it.
- Work closely with the teams Product Support Coordinators, ensuring there is sufficient capacity to deliver a proposed project before agreeing to the milestones and completion dates. Should a conflict arise, work with the Product Support Coordinator and highlight the technicalities and all possible solutions.
- Analyse and improve incident and release management processes with the team's Product Support Coordinator on a regular basis.
- communications, proactive escalations and reduce resolution times.
- Adhere and promote the companies support framework.
- Review capacity management and monitoring strategies to create a resilient environment so that team's systems have the available capacity at all times as well as pro-active monitoring in place to ensure the growth and success of their customer's business.
- Report on, trend and analyze availability KPI's to aid in the maximum commercial product availability for the team's customers.
The Successful Applicant
- Relevant Degree or Tertiary qualification (Example BSc IT / MBA).
- Microsoft Certified qualification.
- Any modules or certification covering Microsoft SQL 2012 or later.
- 10 or more years IT experience.
- 4 or more years in a leadership role.
- Time Management.
- High attention to detail.
- Good people interaction skills.
- Proven leadership and management ability.
- Good knowledge and understanding of networking basics and topology.
- IT support framework guidelines and process eg ITIL.
- Understanding of virtualization technologies and IT infrastructure (Security, Networking & Storage).
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft SQL server and products.
- Ability to manage multiple deadlines and perform well under pressure.
What's on Offer
- Excellent working environment
- Career progression
- Work in a multinational Environment
- Work on large global projects
- Lead a team and work with great engineers