Attractive Remuneration Package
Multinational working environment
About Our Client
Our client is one of the multi-national companies with business in health care. They are now looking for tax manager to support shared services team.
* Facilitate and manage the preparation and review company federal tax returns and the accurate, timely filing of all tax forms.
* Ensure accurate, timely filing of consolidated federal, state and local TW tax returns and other business related filings.
* Find and implement opportunities for process improvement in company tax procedures.
* Develop and implement strategic tax planning for all necessary federal and state taxes.
* Plan for and develop overall return calendar and coordinate timing and inputs with tax team.
* Maintain effective control procedures over all aspects of the tax process.
* Monitor legislative and regulatory tax law developments, communicate the effects of these developments to management and the tax team and create strategies to capitalize on changes to taxation legislation.
* Provide support with various internal audits and special tax related projects.
* Review tax returns and quarterly/yearly tax projections.
The Successful Applicant
Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or other relevant fields
At least 5 years relevant tax experience
Big 4 tax experience is an advantage
Extensive individual/corporate/partnership tax knowledge
Strong accounting, analytical, and research skills.
Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Strong knowledge of tax code, compliance and procedures for corporations.
What's on Offer
-Competitive salary package
-Broaden your skill set and develop your strengths
-Fulfill your potential with a global health care leader