Tax Accountant (Big 4 Candidates are welcome)
Global Group-level Exposure
Our client is the market leader in their products, well known globally.
-Manage tax reconciliation of VAT receivable and expenditure
-Manage tax matters in the area of tax compliance e.g. CIT and Surtax returns, tax accounting, tax audit and tax application.
-Collaborate with Corporate OFL and Tax department to establish and implement Transfer Price, Distribution Contract as well as Taiwan Tax regime to optimize tax management
-Responsible for TP report, CbCR and necessary reports related to Tax affairs.
-GL Accounting Management
-Ad hoc task and project support.
- University Degree in Accounting and Finance or related disciplines
- At least 3 working experience in Finance or Accounting related fields, accounting firm experience will be a plus
- Familiarity with local tax regulation
- Self-motivated with good attention to details
- Proficient in MS EXCEL, familiar with ERP system
- Good time management, Good interpersonal skills, can work independently also be a team player
- Good understanding of accounting processes and principles
- Good command of English in both writing and speaking
-Clear long term development
-International training provided
-Good company benefits
-Convenient working location