Talent Acquisition Supervisor
With complete training system and compensation for personal development
Competitive market compensation package and benefit policies
About Our Client
Our is a security and defense company, developing enterprise security software for servers, containers, & cloud computing environments, networks, and end points.
- Develop new recruitment channel and execute activities of mass recruitment.
- Ensure internal recruiting policy is aligned with compliance and regulatory guidelines.
- Partner with hiring managers to find great candidates as quickly as possible
- Research and update hiring trends within market and competitors.
- Sourcing strategies initiation and effective recruitment channel identification.
The Successful Applicant
- Master degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related fields.
- At least 5 years experience in recruitment
- Good communication in English and Mandarin.
- With good communication and coordination skills.
- Working experience in Manufacturing will be a plus.
What's on Offer
- Above market compensation package and benefit policies including free annual health check, holiday bonus and allowance, annual employee activities and birthday and annual leave.
- Comfortable and relax working environment, supplying a variety of snacks, coffee and drinks.
- With complete training system and compensation for personal learning and development.