- Creative, empowered, world leading company
- Global market, and excellent career progression opportunities
About Our Client
Our client is a global leading focused technology company that empowers their customers to positively transform the industries that form the backbone of their economies- industry, infrastructure, transport, and healthcare, along with a highly collaborative team and stable international market. The company places strong emphasis on respecting and encouraging diversity and career progression among their people.
- Manage power system
- Collaborate with site client representative
- Report projects to management and client periodically
- Need to travel according to the project location
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in electrical engineering/electronic engineering/mechanical engineering /industrial engineering, or related field.
- 3+ years of MV/LV power system project engineering experience.
- Have strong mobility and work independently
- Have certificate "Public engineering Qualification Control" or "Level C Technician for labor safety/health management" is a plus
- Mandarin speaker & Technical English
What's on Offer
If you are looking for a highly collaborate team and eager to build up a consistence growth career path, welcome to apply now for further discussion.