- One of the world's leading MNC medical technology companies
- Products and services available in over 100 countries globally
About Our Client
Our client is one of the world's leading MNC medical technology companies, their products and services available in over 100 countries globally. Over 7 years in a row was selected to be the top 20 best companies to work for in USA!
- Plan, purchase and manage company's products to achieve the goals of supply fulfillment, inventory, E&O, forecast accuracy and cost optimization.
- Liaise with OPS team to ensure the on-time delivery and improve order fulfillment rate.
- Monitor and secure all saleable and non-salable inventories at required level.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to execute SO and PO process and follow up the process until receiving products to warehouse.
- Purchasing: run and review DRP: system order generation, order placing, exception review.
- Planning parameters management: lead times, freeze fence, buyer number.
- Manual purchasing: generate & k purchase orders, bridge buy / LTB / bulk & strategic & capital back to back orders.
- Prioratization: communicate receiving priorities with DC.
- PO management / Supplier communication.
- Supplier on-time performance management: manage supplier to expectations / KPIs
- Delivery date variance review: review of supply/shipping schedule changes
- Supply review:
Weekly supply review and reporting to stakeholders and management
Potential and Actual out of stock action: identify out of stock items and take preventive/corrective actions
- Inventory management:
Maintain inventory at optimal level by balancing between demand and supply
Execute inventory and E&O optimization as planned and take corrective action if required.
- Conduct the mitigation plan for supply issue i.e. move-it process across the counties.
Global constraints review: updates on supply
Impact communications: summary for business review & supply updates
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in supply chain, business logistics or industrial engineering is plus.
- 3-5 years in demand planning experience, medical device sector is plus.
- Fluent in English and Mandarin, both speaking and writing.
- Knowledge on SCM and International Trade.
- Preferential knowledge on SCM, CPIM, SPC or 6Sigma.
- OA Skills at excel, power point, and etc.
- Not only process-oriented but also able to deliver commitment.
- Someone who enjoys intellectual and analytical challenges and go beyond.
What's on Offer
One of the world's leading MNC medical technology companies, strong, experienced and stable team with great company culture, career progression and salary package!