Supply Chain Manager(MNC Medical Device)
Global MNC with over 150 years of experiences in Medical Device -
Expertise in device and service selling to hospitals and homecare sectors -
About Our Client
Our client is a global MNC with more than 150 years' of experience, it has been a family owned company, focusing on the needs and experiences of its customers as the guiding principle in its business activities and has been serving Taiwan local market since 1989. Until today, they have been continuously supplying the global healthcare market with products for anesthesia, intensive medicine, cardiology, extra corporeal blood treatment and surgery, as well as services for hospitals, general practitioners and the homecare sector.
Through dialogue with those who are using their products on a daily basis, the company is continually gaining new knowledge which it incorporates into product development. In this way, the company contributes with innovative products and services towards optimizing working procedures in hospitals and medical practices all over the world and improving safety for patients, doctors and nursing staff.
- Lead as a subject matter expert in integrated supply chain covering Supply & Demand Planning Order fulfilment, inventory management, logistic and customer service.
- Lead and set SCM strategy direction, drive gap analysis, identify process gap and make improvement plan.
- Monitor SCM & CS performance against key KPIs through regular reporting to the management.
- Able to lead and design the effective and efficient Supply and Demand planning process according to Business model.
- Coach, support and mentor supply chain and CS team members, where career development and succession planning is promoted within the business unit.
- Communicate and work closely with Business Unit in meeting business requirement at cost and services optimization
- To continuously develop SCM strategic initiatives to enhance the efficiency of local supply chain operations.
- To manage and monitor distributor & 4PL to ensure the following:
- all logistic operation are in accordance to Good Manufacturing Practice & GDP
- inventory accuracy
- on time delivery
- customer satisfaction
- shorten order to cash cycle through Direct Delivery to point of sale
- Ensure that all warehouse and distribution procedures of third-party logistics company for receiving, storage, packing, issuing and delivery for finished goods are in accordance to GMP/GDP regulations.
- Conduct periodical warehouse audit on third-party logistics.
The Successful Applicant
Qualifications and Requirements
- Degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain and Logistics Management or equivalent.
- Minimum 8 years working experience in Supply Chain operation, Inventory planning, Warehouse and Logistic fields.
- Minimum 3 years in managerial position.
- Knowledge of distribution and warehousing management in accordance to GMP and GDP requirement.
- Strong knowledge in SAP, in particular SD and MM modules.
- Strong understanding and experience in SCM core processes.
- Must be a strategic thinker with confidence and speed in execution.
- Experience in managing 3rd party logistic services provider is adding advantage.
Personal and Skills
- Leadership charisma
- Dynamic team player
- Sense of responsibility
- Can do attitude
- Highly inquisitive, critical and strategic thinking
- Innovative, creative and resourceful
- Excellent skills in communication, negotiation and collaboration
- Must have excellent spoken and written in English and Mandarin
- Project management skill
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Personality: Proactive, accurate, matured, independent, firm & tactful, flexible & fast adapt to changes
What's on Offer
Global MNC with over 150 years of experiences in Medical Device, strong and experienced team member, competitive salary package.