Supply Chain Manager - Pharmaceutical MNC
Competitve compensation and benefits
Emphasis on work-life balance
About Our Client
Our client is a global MNC within the healthcare space that established itself as an industry leader across the globe.
- Manage the stock level with logistics partners
- Work closely with demand planning to ensure continuous supply and support shipments to the country.
- Manage the logistics process, from receiving, storage to shipments
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with internal and external customers.
- Ensure country Import/Export requirements are met to ensure compliance.
- Maintain Standard Operation Procedures
- Support product life cycle management
The Successful Applicant
- Prior experience in pharmaceutical supply chain management
- Strong knowledge of pharmaceutical distributors and logistics providers
- Experience in SAP preferred
- Analytical and problem solving skills
What's on Offer
If you are looking to partner with a leading healthcare player and make a change together, this is the right opportunity for you. Combining career opportunities and trainings, you will fully benefit from a personal and professional perspective.