Supply Chain Manager-Consumer Electronics
A New Create Role in Taiwan from Toppest GPS Navigation Corporation
Home-Based Individual Contributor with Promising Career Progression
About Our Client
Our Client is an US-based developer of Global Navigation Satellite System and software processing tools. The company has 40 years history and is the leading GPS applicator in the world.
- Work with Group Business Unit Master Scheduler/Planners to support the Monthly Build Plan (and mid-cycle Exception) business process with EMSs partner
- Understand the Net Change data and the factors driving volatility
- Achieve all Supply deliverables while minimizing OCOGS (expedite fees, air freight).
- Work closely with EMS partner personnel to insure continuous On Time Delivery (OTD) of Supply against Demand.
- Weekly NPI Build Plan process - builds report, transmit report including Custom Oracle MRP Extract Report and NPI Build Plan Report.
- Manage the Returned Material Process with EMS partners.
- Suppliers partnership, development and management.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree with 6-10 years of experience working in the electronics industry in an operations/manufacturing role, with minimum of 2-5 years purchasing experience desired. Technical degrees, Business Degrees with emphasis in Supply Chain Management / Operations or Finance are a plus, but not required.
- Advanced Excel skills, MRP/ERP usage/knowledge, project management, knowledge of Procurement and Materials Management processes and techniques.
- Previous experience and a solid understanding of SMT and Box level manufacturing in Contract Manufacturing a plus.
- Experience with early production involvement and NPI release to production
- Excellent English command
- Possess high level working knowledge and hands on experience with ERP Systems
What's on Offer
- High flexibility on a work from home base
- Very attractive package