- World leading MNC specialized in specialty chemical
- Award-winning US company that has been established 60 years ago
About Our Client
Our client is an award-winning American company which engaged primarily in biotechnology and the manufacture of speciality chemicals. The company has brought world-class science and engineering to the global through innovative products and materials since 1960s.
- Monitor entire functions and processes within Supply Chain department.
- Lead teams including Factory Manager, EHS, Procurement, Logistics and QA/QC.
- Ensure the plant is always in low assets, providing good customer service and high-quality products.
- Responsible for the supply of products based on the annual budgets.
- Optimise manufacturing and delivery process.
- Plan and implement strategies on logistical, customer service, procurement etc.
The Successful Applicant
- 10+ years of supply chain management experience in Chemical / Manufacturing industries.
- Bachelor's degree and above.
- Proficient in both spoken and written in English.
- Large Project leadership experience.
- Experience in functional areas of Operations, including Planning, Purchasing, Distribution.
- Proven track record in successful implementation of strategic plans.
- Market responsive awareness with business mindset.
What's on Offer
You will be direct reporting to Head of Supply Chain based in HQ (US), working with a team of strong and stable members under a dynamic work environment. Competitive salary package would be offered to well-qualified candidate.