Supply Chain Coordinator / Sales Support Specialist - Semicon
Opportunity for Young Potentials to Develop Career in Global Leading Company
Dynamic Working Culture and Good Company Environment
Our Client is a world leading semiconductor group, founded in the US. The company has strong US company culture and dedicated in developing employee's career and providing completed training programs and thorough career progression plans.
- Represent company and engage with customers to provide quality service.
- Build a strong business relationship with the supply chain partners and corporate with customers' procurement methodologies.
- Support customers' demand with internal departments to ensure smooth and on-time delivery.
- Set up and manage B2B related programs with customers (i.e. change order windows, forecast liability, and inventory freshness)
- Identify process efficiency improvements to increase operation productivity.
- Projects assigned by supervisor.
- Master's degree is a MUST, and Bachelor's degree in Business Management, Logistics, or Supply Chain Management.
- 3 to 6 years' experience in Supply Chain Operation, Logistics, Industrial Engineering and Management or related subjects.
- B2B experience in electronics, semiconductor, hardware and technology industries.
- Demonstrate great communication skills and strong logic/ presentation
- Great competency in English
- Opportunity for Young Potentials to Develop Career in Global Leading Company
- Dynamic Working Culture and Good Company Environment
- Attractive Package and Welfare