Supply Chain Analyst - Semiconductor SAP APO
Competitive compensation and benefits
International exposure and career path
About Our Client
Our client is a global and leading player in its field, semiconductors and chemicals.
- Effective utilization of S&OP process to insure supply equals demand over the 18 month horizon. Work with Supply team to resolve potential bottlenecks which may erode financial performance. Utilize Quickbase, APO SNP and S4 reports for planning resources.
- Utilize Prospect data and changes in demand in Quickbase on daily/weekly basis to analyze ability to meet requirements. Run what if scenarios based on prospects in pipeline to insure capacity available for future demand.
- Responsible for monthly evaluation of shipping frequency on each lane, identifying opportunities for optimization and prioritization for primary shipping lanes for products. This includes both the finished goods outbound as well as the empty return frequency. Analyst to work closely with Transportation team for this analysis.
- Develop replenishment strategy (MTO, MTS, RTF, Etc) for materials assigned as per strategic vision for platform and use of competitive lead-times.
- Using Inventory Sizing Tools, analyze and update Inventory settings in SAP for finished goods, ready to fill containers, and bulk intermediates. Work with Material Planner team to optimize raw material settings as well.
- Perform Lead Time Analysis on all parts on regular basis to compare actual vs stated lead-times for opportunities to decrease times as per lead-time reduction policy. Adjust inventory as required.
- Identify fleet requirements or excess fleet developing a plan to resolve the imbalance.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a planning role
- Degree in engineering, logistics, science or business
- Proficiency in advanced planning systems, statistical forecasting tools, SAP, APO, MRP and Microsoft Excel is required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
What's on Offer
Take the chance to partner with a truly global company that will benefit you in many ways including competitive compensation, career path and work-life balance.