- Opportunity to work for an industry leader
- Strong growth potential
Our client is a reputable multinational retail chain company with global presence for over three decades.
- Develop appropriate supply chain strategy to deliver On Shelf Availability improvements, Inventory reductions, Waste reductions with lowest possible cost.
- Direct supply chain team and coordinate with cross functional team through strategy, processes and KPI's resulting in delivering company set goals.
- Work with Warehouse, Network Planning and Store departments to deliver flow of stocks in most efficient way
- Plans, manages and coordinates all activities related to the procurement of stocks (Grocery, General Merchandise and Fresh Food).
- Lead and develop the team to deliver continuous improvement of supply chain deliverables.
- Bachelor degree in Supply Chain, Business Management, Mathematics, Finance or equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in Supply Chain, focusing on demand and supply planning
- Experience in project management with sense for numbers and highly analytical, with strong computer skills, especially in Excel, Access and SQL
- Quick learner with the ability to handle multiple task simultaneously, maintain focus and adapt to variety of challenges
- Ability to deal with people from all levels and develop relationship with key stakeholders
- Understand the needs of the business and be resourceful
- Problem solving and influencing skills with ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Self-motivated and committed with high integrity
- Good written and verbal communication skills
Opportunity to enhance technical skill sets.
+603 2302 4078