Strategy Planning Manager - E-commerce
High-paced, fast growing company culture.
Join a high-growth company with visionary leader.
About Our Client
Our client is the tier 1 media content provider in Taiwan. Their business ranges from Media, Advertisement, E-commerce...etc. With sufficient resource from the Group they're now dedicated to innovate new advertisement product with their strong big data background.
- Strategy Planning: Devise long-term commercial strategy to generate sustainable client portfolio.
- Business Insight: Help clients to identify current pain point with product features to reach their goals and expectations.
- Project Management: Initiate new strategic projects, define value proposition, go-to-market strategy and platform strategy.
- Consultative Sales Approach: Provide consultation on E-commerce and digital marketing to key clients.
The Successful Applicant
- 5+ years in e-commerce related industry as Sales/ Strategic planning position.
- Familiar with E-commerce, digital marketing, advertising ecosystem.
- Diverse skill-set in product, Sales, Business development, and partner management.
- The ability and flexibility to work under high pressure and in a fast-paced start-up environment.
- Strategic planning mindset and hands-on execution experience with entrepreneurial spirit.
What's on Offer
This position will offer candidates an exciting opportunity to build up a new business to overturn the current e-commerce industry. In this fast-growing start-up department you'll be authorized to devise client acquisition strategy to build up strategic network of partnership.
Candidates who are looking for an opportunity to explore new business model in E-commerce should not miss this unparalleled opportunity.