Strategy Manager - MNC Biotech company
Regional scope with high level strategy involvement
Open minded and friendly culture
About Our Client
My client is a global based biotech company who's focusing in improving patient's quality of life. Their product is now at clinical trial stage with exciting outcome. Their company culture is open minded and teamwork. They welcome top talent with high potential to join their company to change peoples' lives.
* Analyse reliable and valid data / information, conduct desktop research and / or synthesize market research studies to facilitate formulation of strategy for APAC region.
* Support line manager to prepare strategic communication with senior leadership.
* Identify and scope necessary strategic projects in accordance to APAC strategy under the supervision of line manager.
* Implement and management cross-functional strategic projects end-to-end for APAC region
* Builds trust and productive relationships with team members, internal and external stakeholders via effective communication throughout various projects.
* Continuously evaluate possible improvements for existing processes and strategy and propose solutions for management consideration.
The Successful Applicant
* MBA and Consultancy background are highly preferred
* Bachelor's degree or above in medicine, pharmacology, life science or business required.
* Marketing, strategic planning or business intelligence related experiences in healthcare industry and / or management consulting experiences required.
* Demonstrated excellent organizational, problem-solving, analytical and communication skills.
* Exceptional self-management ability and able to self-motivate.
* Fluent in English listening, speaking, writing and reading is a must; proof of English comprehension, such as TOEFL, TOEIC and IELTs is a plus.
* May require regional travel up to 20% after travel ban lifted.
What's on Offer
Strong career progression possibilities with regional scope and maybe more!