Strategy Manager - eCommerce Service
Global MNC with long-term career progression plan
International working environment with regional colleagues
About Our Client
Our client has provided corporate services for 30+ years in over 45 + countries with 8000+ employees. They entered Taiwan in 2010 with visionary leadership and strong product. They take up over 30% market share as leading company in the industry.
- Business Development: Conduct research to identify new markets trend and client needs to explore, develop and engage in new business opportunities.
- Strategy Planning: Design commercial plan, organize & manage resources, mobilize internal and external stakeholders, execute and monitor progress.
- Project Management: Initiate new strategic projects, define value proposition, go-to-market strategy and platform strategy.
- Business Insight: Identify current pain point with strong data analysis skills to reach company goals and expectations.
The Successful Applicant
- Over 8+ years relevant working experience in business development, strategy planning in E-Commerce, Internet, Software Industries
- Strong domain knowledge in APP optimization strategy.
- Familiar working internationally with regional stakeholders.
- Global MBA degrees with overseas working experience in both Corporate and Start-ups.
- Management Consultant background would be highly preferred.
- High proficiency in English is a must, French would be a plus.
What's on Offer
This position will offer candidates an exciting opportunity to implement innovative business strategy and work closely with visionary leader in eCommerce Industry.
Candidates who are looking for an opportunity to explore new business model in E-commerce should not miss this unparalleled opportunity.