- New Role
- Taiwan Listed Company
About Our Client
A Taiwan listed company
- Candidate will engage and work directly with internal business units (BUs) executives as well as our global partners, vendors, and startup companies that might bring values thru partnership program proposed.
- Candidate will be driving both business and technical engagements to max out the value of potential partnership.
The Successful Applicant
- 8+ years of working experience in IT-related companies
- 3+ years of large enterprise working experience preferred
- Experience of working with startup companies is a plus
- 2+ years of proven successful experience in business development or customer success related roles
- Solid understanding of partnerships and alliances and how they can create value for the business
- Resourceful, creative and able to find innovative ways to solve problems and achieve results
- Both tech and business savvy
- Exceptional communication skills and a consultative approach in addressing partner needs
What's on Offer
- Work closely with internal and external partners to define, curate and execute set partnership programs.
- Build strategic development plan and ensure it's in line with the Asus strategic growth directions.
- Propose and execute the strategic development plan while working with key internal/external stakeholders.
- Evaluating and presenting partnership strategies to senior management team including CEO/CTO.
- Conducting related market research and analysis.
Quote job ref
+886 2 8729 8231