- Apac Exposure
- Competitive Compensation
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading digitised E-commerce on-line shopping platform in APAC.
- Strategic business planning, development of new partners for Market Place.
- Competitive analysis and understanding the consumption trends of the local market and formulate relevant offensive and defensive strategies based on the dynamics of competitors.
- Communicate and coordinate with company's internal teams such as Marketing, Operations, Customer Service, and to ensure that consumers receive immediate and high-quality services.
- Establish a good partnership and provide consulting and support for partner's on digital transformation.
- Product function training and attracting foreign investment with Global BD Team.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 5 years of experience in business development/strategy
- Experience in business investment in the e-commerce/software system industry is preferred.
- Good at teamwork and cross-function cooperation, can effectively integrate resources and maximize benefits.
- Possess effective communication skills, negotiation skills, and problem-solving thinking
- Fluency in English and Mandarin is required. Fluency in Japanese or Korean is a plus.
What's on Offer
This is a newly created headcount. Successful candidate will be the pioneer in the business development for their B2B E-commerce platform for Japan and Korea.