Act as store in charge with people management experience
Frequent interaction with art and cultural activities
About Our Client
Our client is a leading luxury brand specialize in leather goods and women's ready to wear. They are now looking for an experienced Store Supervisor to join their sales operation team in Taipei.
- Motivate and inspire the team by communicating a compelling vision and purpose which encompasses the brand's Core values.
- Support the execution of the store business plans to drives KPI results and maximizes business opportunities
- Act as the leader on duty and consistently models the brand customer service standards
- Builds customer loyalty through in-store experience, utilization of social media and email capture
- Recruit, hire, develop and retain sales associates to ensure the store is sufficiently staffed to meet the needs of the business
- Train, develop and coach the associate team; provide appropriate level of performance feedback to increase confidence and capability
- Ensures all visual directives, ensuring mapping and floorset are properly planned, scheduled and executed seamlessly within allotted timeframe.
- Analyze reporting and daily sales trends to make real-time strategic business decisions to drive results
The Successful Applicant
- At least 5 years solid store operation experience in luxury industry
- Ability to lead a team; develop and train others, delegate and follow up
- Strong analytical, prioritizing, interpersonal, problem-solving and planning skills
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with customers and store team.
- Collaborative skills and a team player
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment
What's on Offer
- Competitive package with fringe benefit
- Promising career development