Store Financial Advisor
Be able to expose to all functions of business and involve in decision making
Young, energetic and diverse working environment.
About Our Client
Our client is a world-leading company in the sporting goods retail industry. Stocks all kinds of sporting goods in hyper stores, the company keeps introducing the most innovative designs and passion to the world of sports and customers.
- Actively involved with operation staff and cross-functional communications.
- Actively involved in the decision making process with management team and voice your ideas and suggestions.
- Coordinate the monthly closing process, the pre-final and final audit process with operational staff.
- Participate in planning and analysing of store performance.
- Eager to challenges and task driven to assist in daily accounting and finance activities.
The Successful Applicant
- Passionate in sports, task driven, highly self-motivated, and strive for excellence under pressure.
- Solid experience in accounting firms or related fields.
- Major in Accounting or Finance.
- Creative and want to grow and show your ability.
- Great team-player.
- Outstanding communication skills, fluent in verbal and written Mandarin and English.
- Computer skills: Proficient in Excel and IT will be a plus.
What's on Offer
- Young, energetic and diverse working environment.
- Solid training program. Be able to expose to all functions of business and involve in critical decision making. A chance to "run your business" and become a multi-functional profession.
- Competitive salary package and monthly sales bonus.