Statistical Programmer- Global CRO
New created head-count.
Flexible working location.
About Our Client
My client is one of the outstanding multi-national company specialised in statistical programming/ biostatistics/ data management. They work with leading brands in the pharmaceutical industry, and build up professional image. The client also values employee career development and personal life; therefore, they have the great team culture and provide good employee benefit.
- Provide technical expertise for the conduct of clinical trials.
- Act as an internal subject matter expert in specific areas, providing technical support and expert advice and working independently to support various programming activities related to the analysis and reporting of clinical study data.
- Liaise with sponsors, and other cross-functional areas as required.
- Convert specifications into SAS code to generate Data-set, Tables, Listings, and Figures.
- QC SAS programs for Data-set, Tables, Listings, and Figures following the departmental QC procedures.
- Be the project lead if he/she has leadership experience with outstanding track record.
The Successful Applicant
- Master's degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Statistics, Engineering, or a related field preferred.
- 3+years working experience as SAS programmer.
- Strong SAS programming experience with clinical trial data required. My client would offer differenrt title depends on the working experience, interview performance and test results.
- Good working knowledge of SDTM Implementation Guidelines, ADaM Implementation Guidelines, regulatory requirements, and the drug development process.
- Good data analysis skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as collaborate with teams is required.
What's on Offer
- Promising start-up team culture.
- Competitive salary package.