Strong and supportive team culture.
Work and life balance environment.
About Our Client
My client is one of the outstanding multi-national company specialised in statistical programming/ biostatistics/ data management. Over 20 years operation in the industry, they expand the business to Asia and look forward to delivering true partnership to clients. The client also values employee career development and personal life; therefore, they have the great team culture and provide good employee benefit.
- Provide technical expertise for the conduct of clinical trials.
- Act as an internal subject matter expert in specific areas, providing technical support and expert advice and working independently to support various programming activities related to the analysis and reporting of clinical study data.
- Liaise with sponsors, and other cross-functional areas as required.
- Convert specifications into SAS code to generate Data-set, Tables, Listings, and Figures.
- QC SAS programs for Data-set, Tables, Listings, and Figures following the departmental QC procedures.
The Successful Applicant
- Master's degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Statistics, Engineering, or a related field preferred.
- 3+ years of SAS programming experience with clinical trial data required.
- Good working knowledge of SDTM Implementation Guidelines, ADaM Implementation Guidelines, regulatory requirements, and the drug development process.
- Strong data analysis skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as collaborate with teams is required.
What's on Offer
- Promising start-up team culture.
- Competitive salary package.