[Start-up] Sr. Hardware Engineer (Design from 0 / MNC)
Join the meaningful social entrepriese to deliver innovative products
Start your design from 0, have your autonomy to build the product
Our client is a multinational start-up with meaningful products. They are a social Enterprise aiming to deliver world changing products for Third World users. Their products are similar to Kiosk / infotainment products.
- Collaborate with mechanical engineering, firmware, hardware verification, and many other engineering and design disciplines to optimize the overall system of the product throughout the course of development and into production.
- Conduct design/debug investigations and support development, maintenance, failure analysis, and resolution activities.
- Review partner proposals for technical feasibility and help to ascertain risk to develop the design.
- Works with suppliers, contractors, and engineering services to ensure that the product is developed on time with high performance and high quality.
- Create and enforce guidelines for OEM/ODMs to follow in order to ensure delivering of high quality products.
- Develop project documentation including specifications, schema, block diagram, schedules and presentations as appropriate and communicate the product design to internal and external partners.
- 5+ years experience in solution architect, prototyping and implementing in [tier 1 ODMs] for tablet mobile phone and smart wearable devices based on ARM or X86 architecture
- Strong analog and digital circuit theory and principle
- Capable of proposing various system design with various options for the key component
- Can perform quick prototyping to verify performance and feasibility in solution design/architect stage
- Fluent in Mandarin and dare to speak English
- Deliver meaningful products from 0 to 1
- Co-working with multinational colleagues
- Energetic & collaborative working environment
- Potential leadership opportunity